Who will be the highest earner in network marketing?
I think, in network marketing if you don’t know the right formula to earn, you are more likely to stay broke. Being closely associated with the network marketing business, I can assure that more than 90% of the people working as direct sellers in a multi-level marketing (MLM) company are unable to reach their full earning potential.
It is only 10% of the network marketing workforce that stands out to be the top earners and become an inspiration to others. If you wonder that this low percentage would make network marketing a difficult domain for being a top earner, you’re mistaken. I will be the highest earner in network marketing if I am geared up with the right tools or MLM software and suitable MLM business strategy or formula. So can you!
One of the major reasons why I experienced the 90% failing to become top earners is that they don’t have any strategy or plan. They go talk to anyone, trying to sell their products. That is not how the network marketing business allows you to be successful.
After experiencing it myself, here are some key insights that I’d like to offer on becoming the highest earner in network marketing:
- Do not chase or convince people who show no interest in you and your products. It is a complete waste of time.
- Leverage the power of the Internet to find the ideal people that can potentially be your customers. If you are connected to thousands of people over the Internet, you will be able to expand your network easily. At the same time, if your online engagement with people is high, there is a better chance of them being interested in your products. If you are closely connected to say a thousand people online, then there is a good chance that at least a hundred out of them would be interested in your products and could make a purchase.
- Do not waste time expecting to get fresh leads every day. Continue engaging with your existing clientele or even cold leads. Try conducting one-on-one in-person meetings with them, so that you’d get a good opportunity to re-convince the cold leads. Some may still refuse to budge, so you can consider hashing them out.
- Create high-quality content on your social media accounts. Post blogs and interesting ideas on how the product you’re selling is going to benefit. If your content is attractive enough, it will boost your value as a network marketing professional. Similarly, it will also help you engage your target audience and create new leads frequently.
- Use an MLM Mobile App or an MLM software to support your operations. Streamline your activities with software that has features on managing data, processing payments, enabling e-commerce engagement, and other network marketing facilities.
- Build your audience by creating something that they want and not what you think they want. Keep the content highly relevant and identify their common pain-points to deliver such relevant content. Keep the conversations friendly and interpersonal, so that your audience is unable to find out when you swooped in and covertly marketed your products.
- Lastly, to engage your audience, sell the idea of the product instead of the physical product. Educate them on how their lives are missing some things because of the lack of something (which is your product). Do not start branding your product before the audience feels more connected to the idea of having or using such a product in their lives.
I can surely tell you that these tricks will boost your direct selling income exponentially. Try them out and see for yourself.
Who is the Highest Earner in MLM or List of Top 100 Earners in Network Marketing Business
Know who are the top earner and to which Network Marketing Companies they are associated.
|1||Igor Alberts & Andreea Cimbala||$ 2,200,000||$ 26,400,000||DagCoin – Success Factory|
|2||Jenna Zwagil||$ 1,060,000||$ 12,720,000||MyDailyChoice|
|3||Trin & Jirawan Vichaidith||$ 940,000||$ 11,280,000||Nu Skin|
|4||Rolf Kipp||$ 900,000||$ 10,800,000||Forever Living|
|5||Ivan and Monika Tapia||$ 860,000||$ 10,320,000||IM Mastery Academy|
|6||Kim Hui||$ 850,000||$ 10,200,000||Jeunesse|
|7||David Imonitie||$ 650,000||$ 7,800,000||IM Mastery Academy|
|8||Marco Leonardo Oreggia||$ 620,000||$ 7,440,000||Lyconet|
|9||Yager Group (Dexter Yager)||$ 600,000||$ 7,200,000||Amway|
|10||Jason Brown And Matthew Rosa||$ 600,000||$ 7,200,000||IM Mastery Academy|
|11||Calvin and Shannon Becerra||$ 550,000||$ 6,600,000||Jeunesse|
|12||Kristen And Travis Butler||$ 537,000||$ 6,444,000||MyDailyChoice|
|13||John Haremza||$ 500,000||$ 6,000,000||Valentus|
|14||Iulian Cimbala||$ 465,000||$ 5,580,000||DagCoin – Success Factory|
|15||Stefania Lo Gatto & Danien Feier||$ 460,000||$ 5,520,000||Jeunesse|
|16||Andreas Matuska||$ 451,000||$ 5,412,000||Lyconet|
|17||Mark and Judy Willodson||$ 451,000||$ 5,412,000||Elepreneur|
|18||Jeff Roberti||$ 450,000||$ 5,400,000||Juice Plus+|
|19||Brian McClure||$ 400,000||$ 4,800,000||Ambit Energy|
|20||Roald Mailly and Patricia Numan||$ 395,000||$ 4,740,000||DagCoin – Success Factory|
|21||Mario Vielmas||$ 350,000||$ 4,200,000||DagCoin – Success Factory|
|22||Terje Dusend||$ 350,000||$ 4,200,000||Lyconet|
|23||Ada Caballero||$ 340,000||$ 4,080,000||Vida Divina|
|24||Rapatsith Sasinonpakorn||$ 335,000||$ 4,020,000||Nu Skin|
|25||Nicola Smith Jackson||$ 311,000||$ 3,732,000||Financial Education Services|
|26||Lyndon Biernoff||$ 310,000||$ 3,720,000||Jeunesse|
|27||Ed & Theresa Bestoso||$ 300,000||$ 3,600,000||Melaleuca|
|28||Enrique and Graciela Varela||$ 295,000||$ 3,540,000||Herbalife|
|29||Betty Sung||$ 295,000||$ 3,540,000||Nu Skin|
|30||T. Wongsa and A. Chantarangsi||$ 295,000||$ 3,540,000||Jeunesse|
|31||J. Kulsubmongkon & I. Prajogo||$ 285,000||$ 3,420,000||Jeunesse|
|32||Herb and Patty Capeda||$ 280,000||$ 3,360,000||Isagenix|
|33||Rafael Rojas||$ 280,000||$ 3,360,000||Melaleuca|
|34||Jimmy Smith||$ 275,000||$ 3,300,000||Isagenix|
|35||Cathy Lau||$ 273,000||$ 3,276,000||Allysian Sciences|
|36||Jared and Heather Burnett||$ 265,000||$ 3,180,000||PURE|
|37||Hayley Hobson||$ 260,000||$ 3,120,000||DoTerra|
|38||Islam Mohamed||$ 260,000||$ 3,120,000||Jeunesse|
|39||Mariel & Frank Filippone||$ 253,000||$ 3,036,000||QSciences|
|40||Jeff and Maureen Miller||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Melaleuca|
|41||Philip Eckart||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Ambit Energy|
|42||Steve Thompson||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Ambit Energy|
|43||Ray Robbins||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Mannatech|
|44||Patrick and Allyse Sedivy||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||DoTerra|
|45||Barry Chi & Holly Chen||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Amway|
|46||Sunny Hsu & Debra Hsieh||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Amway|
|47||A. Benitez & Raquel Cortez||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Herbalife|
|48||Nancy Dornan||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Amway|
|49||Simon Abboud||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||ACN|
|50||Patrick Maser & Mike Maser||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||ACN|
|51||Kang Hyeon Sook & Ryu InIk||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Amway|
|52||Nathan Ricks||$ 250,000||$ 3,000,000||Nu Skin|
|53||John and Lori Tartol||$ 240,000||$ 2,880,000||Herbalife|
|54||Susan Peterson||$ 240,000||$ 2,880,000||Herbalife|
|55||Scott & Sue Olsen||$ 225,000||$ 2,700,000||Jeunesse|
|56||Leonard & Irina Weisbein||$ 225,000||$ 2,700,000||Herbalife|
|57||Dan & Megan Valentine||$ 221,000||$ 2,652,000||Optavia – Medifast|
|58||Randy Schroeder||$ 220,000||$ 2,640,000||Kannaway|
|59||Tae Ho Kim||$ 220,000||$ 2,640,000||Herbalife|
|60||Tina Hu||$ 220,000||$ 2,640,000||Jeunesse|
|61||Jeff & Michelle Altgilbers||$ 220,000||$ 2,640,000||4Life|
|62||Fernao Battistoni||$ 211,000||$ 2,532,000||Jeunesse|
|63||Jason Chiang||$ 210,000||$ 2,520,000||Jeunesse|
|64||David and Terri Miller||$ 208,000||$ 2,496,000||Optavia – Medifast|
|65||Juan Carlos Barrios||$ 207,000||$ 2,484,000||Jeunesse|
|66||Carrie Dickie||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||LifeVantage|
|67||Toni Vanschoyck & Jay Treloar||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Monat Global|
|68||Ahmed Emad El Din||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Dubli Network – Ominto|
|69||Margie Aliprandi||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Modere|
|70||Shane & Dana Douglas||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||ACN|
|71||Boyd and Sandy Truman||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||DoTerra|
|72||Andy and Natalie Goddard||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||DoTerra|
|73||Carol & Alan Lorenz||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Herbalife|
|74||Kaoru Nakajima||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Amway|
|75||Leonard & Esther Kim||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Amway|
|76||Mark Lei & Peggy Yeh||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Amway|
|77||Cici Weller||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Jeunesse|
|78||Trish Schwenkler||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||ASEA|
|79||Gabi Steiner||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Life Plus|
|80||Ming Li||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Jeunesse|
|81||Helen Zhang||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Jeunesse|
|82||George and Donna Antar||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Jeunesse|
|83||Park Jin Hi||$ 200,000||$ 2,400,000||Unicity|
|84||Art Napolitano||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||ACN|
|85||Kami and Nathan Dempsey||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||It Works! Global|
|86||Madra Meystedt Jones||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||It Works! Global|
|87||Kathy & Tom Smith||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||Isagenix|
|88||Chavich Kim||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||Unicity|
|89||Siv and Jay Bennett||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||Isagenix|
|90||Vadim Rafalskiy & Marina Lyubova||$ 195,000||$ 2,340,000||DagCoin – Success Factory|
|91||Roger and Teresa Harding||$ 190,000||$ 2,280,000||DoTerra|
|92||Rasa Comeban||$ 190,000||$ 2,280,000||Unicity|
|93||Ray Montie||$ 188,000||$ 2,256,000||Ambit Energy|
|94||John & Nadya Melton||$ 185,000||$ 2,220,000||Modere|
|95||Alfred Nickson||$ 183,000||$ 2,196,000||Financial Education Services|
|96||Troy Landwehr||$ 182,816||$ 2,193,792||New U Life|
|97||Debra Raybern||$ 179,000||$ 2,148,000||Young Living|
|98||Craig Schulze||$ 176,000||$ 2,112,000||Jeunesse|
|99||Judy Stallings||$ 175,000||$ 2,100,000||MyDailyChoice|
|100||Gregg and Carol Johnson||$ 175,000||$ 2,100,000||Young Living|
To become successful in Network Marketing, you should follow the paths laid out by the top MLM earners or leaders of the industry.
These leaders had an incredible vision, empower people, and change their life through this business. They build Million-Dollar Distributorships through Million Dollar Relationships.